Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: 2 chicks

  1. #11
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Angry

    How you gots in it BK i was wonderin how i got into this convo too [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well then, its official... i have no clue either.

    when i first read his original post, i had assumed
    that he either went to the personal message boards,
    or AW. in either case, i can't answer.

    i just supplied the answer to the question. =)

    (i think gravy is lookin for new places to post)

  3. #13
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    waits for gravity to answer *stays in confusion* [img]confused.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    oopsies gravy even *L damn spellin mistakes..I'm so nervous i'm gonna be meetin someone from online that i have been talkin to for awhile now in about 5 minutes and i cant even type right, right now

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ButterflyKisses's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2001
    Posts
    230
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well Shatzy....its a pleasure to meet you...and i guess no matter what....one good thing came out of it....it brought me here.....*s*

    *sits with CG and waits for the answer too*

    oh and if ya really want to know more about me....why don't ya ask me gravy.....*s*

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    from what i have gathered since gravy's return,
    he, like ek3, usually only post during the average
    business day. may i suggest that ya go and getcherselves
    a nice drink... have a party... and come see what
    gravy says on monday. =)

    and CG... i wanna know FULL details. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, the main reason I didn't post on your boards to find out about you is because I have a fear of trying new things. When I went around and viewed the other pages, I didn't post anything, I was just looking. I felt more comfortable talking to people I knew as opposed to trying to introduce myself and doing the research myself and who you guys were.

  8. #18
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    well GravyTrain feel free to post on my board...you are more then welcome to [img]smile.gif[/img] ...Ask whatever i will answer...I'll tell it like it is *L ask Shatz

  9. #19
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ladies, ladies, ladies, no need to get all upset about my inquisition to your reason for existence. I was simply bored one afternoon here at work and began surfing through all of the boards on hostboard. As I did this, it seemed to me that you to ladies appeared more often than anyone else. Also, I had noticed that you often posted at The Acropolis.

    I found this to be interesting because I know most of the people that post here on Jizz Nasty, and I thought I knew a majority of the people over at the Acropolis. I was just curious as to if I knew these two young ladies. Also, I must admit that I was highly intrigued by CG's avatar. And I came across another thread on one of ya'lls boards (I apologize for not remembering which one) about what people wear to sleep. For this reason, I was curious if I knew you two ladies. Do not fret, I am not a crazy lunatic stalker trying to find sweet innocent prey. I am just an inquiring mind, wanting to know.

    Also, Shatzy is correct that I only post during the normal business working days. We do not have a phone line at my apartment, and therefore no connection to the internet. That is why I only post at work.

  10. #20
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    *L why didnt you come and post at our boards and ask about us? If you knew either one of us...I dont think you do...btw i'm CG *S* nice to meet you GravyTrain [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •